Journal of the FMBA of Russia.
|ISSN 2306-6326 Print|
• The Chief editor of the journal is the Doctor of medical Sciences, professor, honored doctor of the Russian Federation, the Head of the Federal Medicobiological Agency of Russia Uyba Vladimir Viktorovich.
• The journal is published since 1999.
• The edition is published with the periodicity 4 issues a year,
once a quarter (March, June, September, December).
• The total number of issue publishing is 500.
• The volume of published materials is from 90 to 110 pages.
• Subscription index of the journal in the catalogue of the
«Pressa of Russia» — 45101
• Currently the journal of «Medicine of Extreme Situations»
is indexed in Russian Science Citation Index.
Two year old impact factor RSCI is 0,071
• The journal of «Medicine of Extreme Situations» is included in the list of leading Russian scientific journals authorized Higher Attestation Commission of Russia.
• Groups of scientific specialties which enter competence of the journal:
1. Medical sciences — 14.00.00
1.1. Clinical medicine — 14.01.00
1.2. Preventive medicine — 14.02.00
1.3. Medicobiological sciences — 14.03.00
2. Physical and chemical biology — 03.01.00
3. Safety of activity of the person — 05.26.00
• Themes — analytical in clinical, industrial, aerospace, sea and sports medicine, and also specialized sanitary and epidemiological surveillance and medical and sanitary providing employees of the organizations in selected industries with dangerous working conditions and residents of certain territories.
• The journal publishes scientific articles, scientific reviews, lectures, cases of clinical practice, short messages in these areas, comments and handling of the editorial board, thematic summaries of foreign and domestic publications, the basic scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate of science, for the degree doctor of sciences, scientific reviews and comments, reports on conducted congresses, symposiums, conferences and other scientific and practical actions, methodical recommendations, regulations and legal documents.
• It is distributed in specialized clinics and medical centers, clinical hospitals and dispensaries, medical organizations, research institutes, drug stores, health resort institutions, centers of hygiene and epidemiology and other medical and educational institutions.
• The authors of scientific articles of the journal «Medicine of Extreme Situations» are leading scientists and experts in clinical, industrial, aerospace, sea and sports medicine, and also specialized sanitary and epidemiological surveillance and medical and sanitary providing employees of the organizations in selected industries with especially dangerous working conditions, and residents of certain territories, graduate students, applicants, doctoral candidates, and also doctors and specialists of Federal Medical Biological Agency.
• Target audience — representatives of treatment, educational and preventive, educational and scientific medical institutions, health authorities are the target audience.
All articles should be sent to the email address of the editorial office of the journal
«Medicine of Extreme Situations» — email@example.com